I / Recruitment process of School of Business and Economics (SBE):
The recruitment process is as follows:
- If the application is selected, you will be invited to the interview.
- If you pass the interview, other steps will be taken (if needed) (eg candidates' reference information, English proficiency test, professional test).
- If you are the chosen candidate, you will receive a Letter of Offer for employment via e-mail or official documents.
- If you accept the Letter of Offer, you will be required to complete the required resume process and begin the job orientation process.
- If you are a foreign worker, we will assist you with applying for a work permit in Vietnam and a temporary residence card.
A.1. Vietnamese lecturer
- Curriculum vitae with local credentials
- Copies of the highest degree, relevant certificates. In case a Vietnamese diploma is issued by a foreign educational institution, it must be accredited by the Department of Educational Testing Accreditation - Ministry of Education and Training. At the same time, notarized translation is required.
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of household registration book
- A health certificate must not exceed 06 months
- Photo 3 x 4 (2 photos)
- Social insurance book (if any)
- Scientific curriculum vitae (according to the form prescribed by the Ministry of Education)
- Copies of the Certificate of Teaching Methods for University Program
- 02 copies of the highest degree, notarized translation
- 02 copies of the passport (full version)
- 02 photos 2x3, 02 photos 3x4, 2 photos 4x6 (white background, not wearing hat ...)
- 02 copies of the certificate of experience of at least 03 years in the position of recruiting notarized translation.
- 02 Overseas Certificate of Medical Examinations (notarized translation) or Vietnamese Medical Examination in the following list (People's Hospital 115, Trung Vuong Hospital, Thu Duc District Hospital, Van Hanh General Clinic, General Hospital An Sinh, Phuoc An Clinic – Branch No.3, Cho Ray Hospital, FV Hospital, Columbia International Asia Clinic), not exceeding 06 months.
- Two copies of the juridical certificate issued by Vietnam (if staying for full 06 months or more) or a foreign juridical certificate (not exceeding 6 months)
Note: All photocopies of documents are copies of translations / notarization.
II / Requirements- Candidate criteria:
- Lecturer: Degree and experience
- Have a minimum of a Master's degree with relevant and related majors. For example, if you want to teach a Bachelor of Commerce, you need a minimum of a Master's degree in a related discipline
Candidates must have at least five years of college teaching experience.
Candidates who require a Certificate of Proficiency for Teacher Training under the MOET Regulation
- Applicants graduating from abroad must have a recognized degree in accordance with the regulation.
- English Proficiency: IELTS Academic 7.0 or equivalent.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS - TAN TAO UNIVERSITY
Phone: (+84) 272 376 9216 | Internal: 120
Hotline: (+84) 093 280 9100
Avenue of Tan Tao University, Tan Duc E.City, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province