- The Banking and Finance Training Program at Tan Tao University provides Bachelor of Science in Finance and Banking for students those who had good ethics, well thinking ability and full of necessary skills for researching, analyzing, planning, problem solving, decision making for the work of business, leadership, and effective management in the field of Finance and Banking.
- Finance and Banking major is a specialized field including corporate finance, public finance, and banking. So, the school's training objective is to equip and enhance the general knowledge of Finance and Banking covering all of three aspects above through professional knowledge blocks (basic knowledge and key industry knowledge).
- Each student may choose to in-depth study through a number of electives to acquire some specialized knowledge in corporate finance, public finance or banking. The difference, however, is not that great because the three specializations mentioned above are based on common ground, and between these specialties there is mutually complementary knowledge. On the other hand, this difference is too great for students to easily adapt to the multifaceted of working environment, or to take another field after graduation due to the demands of work.
- International Business is a dynamic field which provides the general knowledge about business management, strategic management, foreign trade, and so on. Students will gain a wide range of knowledge about business, international law and international environment, human resources management, logistic and operations, import-export, Global supply chain management, international distribution system, international communication ,...., with the skills for international banking, foreign trade insurance, how to penetrate foreign markets...
- To train learners to become high-level experts in Accounting with good political, ethical and good qualities, to be master in basic knowledge on the socio-economic field, Math - auditing, analysis of business activities, application of information technology in Accounting and finance, and to be able to apply the knowledge learning to organize the Accounting work in all enterprises of all types, administrative units, financial institutions, insurance ....
- To train learners to become experts having good political, ethical and good health and social responsibility; Mastering the basic knowledge of economics, management, society and humanities; Having knowledge and skills in management and administration of various types of enterprises in the economy and international integration; Having independent research thinking; Having ability to research self-supplement knowledge according to job requirements.
- Business Administration provides students with knowledge of corporate governance, marketing management, human resources management, financial management, operation management. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration has the ability to apply specialized theories into practice, analyze and process information in order to forecast the market development direction and serve the professional management, to be capable of analyzing, identifying, forecasting and presenting risk management solutions in a volatile business environment, and to be able to work independently and in team, able to communicate in English for work, study and research.