- Program Objectives:
- To train learners to become experts having good political, ethical and good health and social responsibility; Mastering the basic knowledge of economics, management, society and humanities; Having knowledge and skills in management and administration of various types of enterprises in the economy and international integration; Having independent research thinking; Having ability to research self-supplement knowledge according to job requirements.
- Business Administration provides students with knowledge of corporate governance, marketing management, human resources management, financial management, operation management. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration has the ability to apply specialized theories into practice, analyze and process information in order to forecast the market development direction and serve the professional management, to be capable of analyzing, identifying, forecasting and presenting risk management solutions in a volatile business environment, and to be able to work independently and in team, able to communicate in English for work, study and research.
- General Degree Requirements:
2.1 . Knowledge:
- Business Administration program will provide students with basic knowledge of management, economy, society and humanities, in-depth knowledge of modern business start-up and management of enterprises in the market economy, advanced knowledge of tools and methods to apply the principles of business administration science in practical activities in accordance with specific environmental conditions..
2.2 . Skills:
- Ability to work independently and cooperate in team work; Professional working style, extensive vision and analytical skills, problem synthesis; Ensure to operate effectively in the area of trained professionals. Skillful use of software for the field of management, financial planning software and the exploitation of information on the internet; Skills in using English in transactions, negotiations; Communication skills, presentation....
2.3 . Attitude:
- Having morality and professional responsibility, creativity, sensity and ability to cooperate in performing the assigned tasks.
2.4. Positions that Graduates can take after finishing this program:
Business man or business administration staff in the enterprise, non-profit organizations, social organizations, non-government organizations; Create your own business or seek your own business opportunity; Researchers and trainers in business administration at research institutes, centers, training institutions or policy makers..
2.5 Innovation, Creation and Researching Skills:
- Have the skills to search, collect data, and be master the tools for research, calculation, problem identification, synthesis, evaluation, problem solving and decision making. ;
- Ability to synthesize and systematize highly logical and problem-solving, planning, organizing professional work creatively;
- Ability to work independently and critical thinking;
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively..
2.6 Communication Skill:
- Have the skills to interpret the issues of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English; Have effective presentation skills in front of the crowd;
- Have negotiation skills.
2.7 . Team Work and Leadership:
- Had the ability to listen with critical thinking, behavioral skills and relationships;
- Demonstrated spirit of cooperation, teamwork skills.
- Express your keen spirit and ability to use new technology;
- Career Opportunities:
- Graduate students in Business Administration can apply for companies, corporations in economics, finance and securities; Teaching at universities, colleges or become an experts in economic research institutes ....
- Specific tasks when graduating in Business Administration:
- Specialist in sales department, planning department, marketing department, customer service department
- Become a leader, head of business, market observation, planning;
- With experience can become CEO, CFO in companies, corporations;
- Lecturer in Business Administration
- Start your own business.
- Duration: 4 years
- Total Credits Requirement: 143 credits
- MoET Courses 23 credits.
- Tân Tạo University Core Courses 30 credits.
- SBE Core Courses 36 credits.
- Concentration Courses (8/10 courses) 24 credits.
- Elective Courses 24 credits.
- Internship 06 credits.
- Business Administration Curriculum:
- All Courses are required by the Ministry of Education and Training: 5/5 courses (23 credits)
|MACL102||Basic Principles of Marxism-Leninism||5|
|MACL104||Ho Chi Minh Thought||2|
|MACL103||Revolutionary Way of Vietnam Communist Party||3|
|MACL106||National Defense and Security Education||8|
- Tân Tạo University Core Courses: 10/10 courses (30 credits)
|HUM101||Writing and Ideas||3|
|HUM102||Culture and Literature||3|
|MGT101||Introduction to Management||3|
|MGT102||Leadership and Communication||3|
|CHEM101||Core Concepts in Chemistry||3|
- School of Business and Economics Core Requirements: 12 courses (36 credits)
|SBE201||Marketing Management I||3|
|SBE202||Management Information System||3|
|SBE205||Law in Business||3|
|SBE208||Financial Accounting I||3|
|SBE209||Management Accounting I||3|
|SBE211||Financial Management I||3|
|SBE212||Finance and Global Economy||3|
- Business Administration Concentration Portfolio Courses: 08/10 courses (24 credits)
|BSA301||Marketing Management II||3|
|BSA305||International Brand Management||3|
|BSA306||Business to Business Marketing||3|
|BSA307||Sales and Distribution Management||3|
|BSA308||Global Supply Chain Management||3|
|BSA309||Logistics and Operations Management||3|
- Elective Courses: (Students can choose to study other major courses) 24 credits:
|New Code||Course Name||Credits|
|EL_SBE002||Việt Nam Accounting Standards||3|
|EL_SBE003||Accounting Information System I||3|
|EL_SBE004||Accounting Information System II||3|
|EL_SBE008||Financial Statements Analysis||3|
|EL_SBE010||Applied Informatics in Financial and Banking||3|
|EL_SBE011||Securities Analysis and Investments||3|
|EL_SBE013||Analysis of Business Operations||3|
|EL_SBE016||SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Science)||3|
|EL_SBE019||Applied IT in International Business||3|
|EL_SBE024||International Trade Law||3|
|EL_SBE025||Logistics, Transportation and Insurance in International Business||3|
PROGRAM STRUCTURE FOR DURATION OF 4 YEARS
|No||Code||Course Name||Learning Section Code||Credits||Section: study first (a), priority (b), study at the same time(c)|
|3||MGT101||Introduction to Management||MGT101||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||SBE208||Financial Accounting I||SBE208||3 (3,0,6)|
|5||HUM101||Writing and Ideas||HUM101||3 (3,0,6)|
|6||MACL105||Physical Education I||MACL105||1 (0,4,4)|
|7||MATH101||Calculus I||MATH101||3 (3,0,6)|
(Choose 1 from)
|1||PHYS101||Introductory to Mechanics||PHYS101||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||CHEM101||Core Concepts in Chemistry||CHEM101||3 (3,0,6)|
|1||HIS102||Modern Times||HIS102||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||SBE209||Management Accounting I||SBE209||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||HUM102||Culture and Literature||HUM102||3 (3,0,6)|
|5||SBE203||Statistics I||SBE203||3 (3,0,6)|
|6||MGT102||Leadership and Communication||MGT102||3 (3,0,6)|
|7||MACL105(T1)||Physical Education II||MACL105(T1)||2 (0,4,4)|
(Choose 1 from)
|1||IBS309||Advanced Business Strategy||IBS309||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||IBS303||Labor Relation and International HRM||IBS303||3 (3,0,6)|
|Semester 3 (Summer)||16|
|1||MACL102||Basic Principles of Maxism-Leninism||MACL102||5 (5,0,10)|
|2||MACL103||Revolutionary Way of Vietnam Communist Party||MACL103||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||MACL104||Ho Chi Minh Thought||MACL104||2 (2,0,4)|
|4||MACL105 (T2)||Physical Education III||MACL105||2 (0,2,2)|
|5||MACL106(P1)||National Defense and Security Education I||MACL106(P1)||4 (1,6,8)|
|1||BSA303||Services Marketing||BSA303||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||BSA307||Sales and Distribution Management||BSA307||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||SBE202||Management Information System||SBE202||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||SBE206||Managerial Management||SBE206||3 (3,0,6)|
|5||SBE204||Statistics II||SBE204||3 (3,0,6)||SBE203 (a)|
|6||SBE207||Intermediate Macroeconomics||SBE207||3 (3,0,6)|
(Choose 1 from)
|2||FNB302||Money Credit and Banking||FNB302||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||IBS302||Organizational Design||IBS302||3 (3,0,6)|
|1||IBS306||Coporate Governance||IBS306||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||BSA304||Retail Management||BSA304||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||SBE201||Marketing Management I||SBE201||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||SBE205||Law in Business||SBE205||3 (3,0,6)|
|5||SBE212||Finance and Global Economy||SBE212||3 (3,0,6)|
|6||SBE211||Financial Management I||SBE211||3 (3,0,6)|
(Choose 1 from)
|2||EL_SBE013||Analysis of Business Operations||EL_SBE013||3 (3,0,6)|
|Semester 6 (Summer)||13|
|1||IBS308||Global Supply Chain Management||IBS308||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||SBE210||Organizational Behavior||SBE210||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||BSA301||Marketing Management II||BSA301||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||MACL106(P2)||National Defense and Security Education II||MACL106(P2)||4 (1,6,8)|
|1||BSA305||International Brand Management||BSA305||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||BSA310||Project Management||BSA310||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||BSA309||Logistics and Operations Management||BSA309||3 (3,0,6)|
|4||BSA306||Business to Business Marketing||BSA306||3 (3,0,6)|
(Choose 2 from)
|1||EL_SBE014||Executive Administration||EL_SBE014||3 (3,0,6)|
|2||EL_SBE015||Stategic Management||EL_SBE015||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||IBS307||Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation||IBS307||3 (3,0,6)|
(Choose 1 from)
|2||EL_SBE017||Quality Management||EL_SBE01||3 (3,0,6)|
|3||EL_SBE018||Risk Management||EL_SBE018||3 (3,0,6)|
- Entrance Requirements:
- Students with a high school diploma taking the college entrance examination and passing the benchmark of Business Administration as prescribed.
- Attend and pass TTU interview section.
- Training Process, and Graduating Requirements:
- The training process is divided into 8 semesters: (can apply for shorter study time)
- Teach and learn in English.
- Learn by credit.
- Final internship: semester 8.
8.2. General Degree Requirements:
- Students who meet the following criteria will be considered and recognized by the school:
- Complete at least 4 full-time courses at TTU;
- Complete at least 1 major;
- Completion of 143 credits of compulsory courses and optional electives (including MoET Courses);
- Average cumulative GPA of at least 1.67;
- Concentration portfolio and compulsory courses must be of at least 2.00;
- English proficiency of at least 600 TOEFL or equivalent;
- Completion of National Defense Education Certificate and Courses as regulated by BGD Vietnam;
- At the time of graduation, students are not prosecuted for criminal responsibility or disciplined from suspension.